1) What is my account number and how can I find when my subscription expires?
On your mailing label, your account number is above your name. This number starts with RI for Rock and Ice subscribers and TR for Trail Runner subscribers. The issue number your subscription ends with is on the same line as the ID number. All issues are numbered sequentially so you can anticipate how many more issues are due before the account expires. If you don't have a current mailing label, Big Stone Publishing will be glad to look up your account details.
2) Saving Trees! We are eliminating renewal notices and going to continuous service. Your magazine will automatically renew on expiration unless you otherwise notify us. If you do nothing your credit card will be charged or you will receive an invoice for another subscription year. You may cancel your subscription at any time and receive a full refund on any unmailed issues. issues.
3) I missed an issue, what can I do about this?
We can replace damaged or missing issues, once we identify your account and can verify the address. We need to double check addresses as they appear in the database, and we need to know which issue number you're missing. If you have bought this missing issue off the newstand or have already read your friend's copy cover to cover, we will extend your subscription by one issue.
4) I have other concerns about my subscription, who do I contact and what info do they need?
For Rock and Ice subscriptions, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for Trail Runner, email email@example.com. Our toll free number in the U.S. and Canada is 877.762.5423 x118; the non-toll free number is 970.704.1442 x118.
Tell us which magazine you are referring to, the complete name and address of the subscriber, your name and a way to contact you by phone or email, and describe the subscription problem in detail.
5) How do I make an address change?
Click here to change your address and we will update your file. Please be aware that mailing labels are sent to the printer almost a month before on-sale date of an issue. Send address change information as quickly as possible to make sure the next issue gets mailed to your new address.
6) Is our web site secure to place a credit card order?
Our web site is completely secure for both the subscription and store orders. When you got to checkout on these pages, you will notice that the URL will start with "https://" to display that it is secure.
7) How long will it be before I get my first issue when I order a subscription?
U.S. subscribers can expect their first issue in 3 to 5 weeks. We send mailing information to our printer every 6 weeks for Rock and Ice and every 4 weeks for Trail Runner. If a subscription is entered right after that information is sent, then it may take longer for the first issue to get to the subscriber. If you need something right away, please call and Big Stone will try to help you.
Foreign subscriber copies take longer to get to their destinations due to the time to send a magazine economically. Magazines can take 3 to 8 weeks to arrive at their destinations. We pay for a mail service to get an average delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks but it is difficult to promise that in more remote locations.