Watch the highlights from adidas ROCKSTARS Stuttgart, Germany. The bouldering competition, which took place September 23-24, 2016 at the Porsche-Arena,
invited the best boulderers in the world to compete head-to-head with live music in the background for an all-out party. This year, 72 athletes
from 22 countries competed in front of an audience of 3,500.
After two rounds, Janja Garnbret of Slovenia and Tomoa Narasaki of Japan took victory. Megan Mascarenas, the one and only competitor from the U.S., placed
10 for women.
Women (Top 10) Men (Top 10)
1. Janja Garnbret (SLO) 1. Tomoa Narasaki (JPN)
2. Jessica Pilz (AUT) 2. Jan Hojer (GER)
3. Miho Nonaka (JPN) 3. Jonwon Chon (KOR)
4. Stasa Gejo (SRB) 4. Alban Levier (FRA)
5. Petra Klingler (SUI) 5. Rustam Gelmanov (RUS)
6. Leah Crane (GBR) 6. Jernej Kruder (SLO)
7. Akiyo Noguchi (JPN) 7. Alexander Wurm (GER)
8. Mina Markovic (SLO) 8. Sergii Topishko (UKR)
9. Lilli Kiesgen (GER) 9. Kokoro Fujii (JPN)
10. Megan Mascarenas (USA) 10. Alfons Dornauer (AUT)