Over five years of first ascents from Buandik in 2009 to The Outsider in 2014, Mike and Dave Kellermann, along with Mike Forward
and Sophie Vivian, have been on a rampage.
They have been exploring and developing the bouldering—hundreds of new problems—in Grampians National Park, Australia for more than
15 years. This video features a handful of recent “King Lines.”
Guest appearances by Tim O’Neill and some footage by Marissa Kellermann.
Featured boulder problems, in order of appearance:
– Eraserhead (V7), FA Mike K.
– Pyramid (V10), FA Dave K.
– Spiderbait (V7), FA Mike F.
– The Golden Child (V8), FA Dave K.
– Maternal Instincts (V7), FA Sophie V.
– Forest Man (V9), FA Mike K.
– The Outsider (V11), FA Dave K.
– Sophie’s Roof (V7), FA Sophie V.
– Mind Over Matter (V8), FA Dave K.
– Styles That Fade Away (V5), FA Mike K.
– Blood Meridian (V5), FA Sophie V.
– Music To My Fears (V8), FA Dave K.
– Bespoke (V1), FA Tim O.
– 42 Degrees (V8), FA Mike F.
– Leviathan (V11), FA Dave K.
– Souljourna (V3), FA Mike K.
– Lost For Mike variantion (V9), FA Dave K.
– Que Sera (V2) FA Dave K.
– Warped Mind (V4), FA Dave K.