Once a year, climbers gather in Siberia at Stolby National Park, near Krasnouarsk, Russia, for an outdoor trad climbing competition. Competitors, in teams
of two, have a list of 35 routes and five hours to rack up the hard sends. Each partner of the team must make a clean send for the route to count towards
their final score. Winners are based on the seven most difficult routes each team is able to climb in the allotted time.
At this year’s competition, held in June, 17 men’s and five women’s teams fought for the title of Siberian trad master.
Results (Top 3):
1. Boris Egorov – Vladimir Murzaev
2. Ivan Temerev – Vsily Terehin
3. Egor Matvienko – Mikhail Teplih
1. Olesia Babushkina – Marina Popova
2. Maria Smelovskaia – Irina Bakaleinikova
3. Fatima Bahtiguzina – Aleona Shnaider
Video submitted by Alex Kichkailo